Starter batteries TM "HORT" are designed to provide the engine starter with electric energy, covering the deficit between production and consumption in case of insufficient power supply from the generator and reducing the number of voltage drops in the on-board network to protect sensitive electrical components.
The battery of TM "HORT" is represented by the series HORT Plus.
Features and Benefits:
- They differ in their extended service life due to the larger capacity provided by the thickened cast plates.
- Additional 20% of the starting capacity in comparison with the standard battery.
- Universal batteries for a wide range of standard use.
- It is based on the experience of developments in the field of primary equipment.
- A special NPR-type cover is used which prevents leakage of the electrolyte and ensures low water consumption during the entire service life.
- Each plug consists of:
- Membranes of Teflon, which transmits gases, but does not pass the electrolyte and its vapor, which protects the battery bank from an external spark;
- A labyrinth that stops and causes the gases to condense back into the water;
- The fixing plate of the membrane 1, which is a safety valve (gases can exit through the slots).
The production of TM "HORT" is carried out jointly with EXIDE Technologies (USA).
Showing 1-6 of 6 items.